суботу, 10 вересня 2016 р.

TO BE

Complete the sentences with the  correct forms of the verb TO BE

  1. He......... a student. He is a teacher.
  2. My friends.......... from Ukraine.
  3. His parents ........ Turkish.
  4. Ms Ribbon ............. British. 
  5. The men over there ......... Spanish. They are fron Madrid.
  6. The child ......... in the room.
  7. ...... you Italian?
  8. Look at those children! ............ my friends.
  9. What ........ your e-mail?
  10. We ....... from Lima. We ...... Peruvians.
  11. I don't know this boy. He ...... in my class.
  12. They ..... on tha samr course.
  13. What ....... your address?
  14. Julio ..... a Spanish name. It .......... English.
  15. His jeans ........ dark blue.
  16. My sunglasses ............ brown.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Примітка: лише член цього блогу може опублікувати коментар.