четвер, 2 квітня 2020 р.

Check yourselves, please!

Ex. 2 p.96-97
  • 1F
  • 2C
  • 3A
  • 4E
  • 5D
Ex.3 p.98
  • 1-
  • 2+ ( have you found the information about it in the text?) - it exists only in the previous edition of the book
  • 3-
  • 4- The same story) 
  • 5+
  • 6+( again) 
  • 7-
Ex.1 p.102
  1. had been
  2. would go
  3. I had seen
  4. drinks
  5. eats/ ate
Ex. 2 p.102
  1. My parents inquired when I had painted my room- the day before or the previous week.
  2. She asked me if I had been sitting in a pub when accident had happened.
  3. They claim that they have never tried any drugs.
  4. The student said that they were going to assess their written exams the following day.
Ex.3 p.102
  1. "You didn't call me, so I haven't done it" - says Tom.
  2. " Mu grandpa takes a spoon of honey every single morning."- She told me.
  3. " We are planning a trip to Paris next week" - she reported.
  4. "Are these your best paintings? - she wondered.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Примітка: лише член цього блогу може опублікувати коментар.