пʼятницю, 22 січня 2016 р.

Present & Past

Open the brackets. Choose the tense - The Present Simple Tense or The Past Simple Tense 


  1. She ( to borrow) a very interesting book from the library yesterday.
  2. I ( to buy) bread at the supermarket.
  3. The man ( not to post) a letter last week.
  4. We usually ( to learn) something new at the lessons every day.
  5. They often ( to play) with their friends in the afternoon.
  6. She sometimes ( to wait) for the bus at the bus stop.
  7. The pupils ( not to talk ) loudly at the lessons.
  8. My sister ( to listen) to loud music every day.
  9. We ( not to play) computer games two days ago.
  10. My cousin ( to help) her mother every weekend.
  11. The boys ( to make) a mess in the room an hour ago.
  12. He ( not to jump) in the classroom.
  13. I ( to make) my bed every morning.
  14. I ( not to switch off ) my mobile phone a minute ago.
  15. She ( to be ) late for school yesterday.
  16. The children ( not to be ) in the park yesterday.  

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Примітка: лише член цього блогу може опублікувати коментар.