пʼятницю, 15 січня 2016 р.

The Present Simple Tense



  1. The dog ( to sleep) on the sofa.
  2. I ( to do ) my homework every day.
  3. She always ( to buy) popcorn at the cinema.
  4. We ( to send) letters to our relatives every month.
  5. He often ( to forget ) his money at home.
  6. My cat often ( to fight).
  7. Sam ( to make ) his bed every morning.
  8. She ( to be ) polite.
  9. The boy ( to chew) bubble gum.
  10. The children ( to go) to bed late.
  11. We ( to help) our parents every day.
  12. The pupils often ( to listen) to the teacher at the lessons.
  13. My cousin ( to play ) computer games.
  14. The kitten ( to make) a mess in my roon.
  15. We ( to keep ) our money in the piggy bank.
  16. They ( to swim) in the sea in summer.
  17. My friend ( to watch) cartoons in the evening.
  18. You ( to borrow) books fron the library.
  19. Artem ( to read) books at the weekends.
  20. We ( to be ) at home on Sundays.
  21. Mark ( to paint) pictures on Saturdays.
  22. My mother ( to help) me with my schoolwork.
  23. My brother ( to get up) early every morning.
  24. Our teachers alwys ( to write ) on the blackboard.
  25. She ( to have) coffee for breakfast.
  26. My classmates ( to be) friendly.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Примітка: лише член цього блогу може опублікувати коментар.