четвер, 14 січня 2016 р.

The Past Simple Tense

Check the spelling!
The verb "to be" in the Past Simple
Regular and irregular verbs

Opent the brackets
Make the sentences affirmative ( +), negative (-) and interrogative(?).
  1. We ( to go) to school yesterday.
  2. He ( to run) in the yard last week.
  3. I ( to turn ) to the left.
  4. The teacher ( to read ) the book last week.
  5. His friends ( to feed) the cat yesterday.
  6. He ( to walk) in the park.
  7. They ( to come) to school two hours ago.
  8. The cat ( to jump) on the sofa a minute ago.
  9. The boy ( to take) his piggy bank to tht bank last week.
  10. I ( to do ) my homework.
  11. She ( to be) at the cinema last Saturday.
  12. My parents ( to be) at home last Sunday.
  13. My cousin ( to wait) for te bus last Thursday.
  14. The girl ( to borrow) this book from the library last month.
  15. We ( to buy ) popcorn at the cinema yesterday.
  16. Sam ( to see) nice clowns at the circus last year.
  17. He ( to watch ) TV in te living-room last Wednesday.
  18. My brother ( to visit) a zoo last spring.
  19. The woman ( to be ) at hospital last winter.
  20. You ( to be) in Kyiv last month.
  21. I ( to want ) to buy a new bag last week.
  22. My husband ( to cook ) dinner last night.
  23. The girl ( to be ) hungry yesterday.
  24. We ( to ski ) last winter.
  25. They ( to skate) last week.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Примітка: лише член цього блогу може опублікувати коментар.